.::info

name:Shiro
age:Secret
likes:Anime and FRIENDS!
e-mail:abyss_nightdeath@hotmail.com

.::credit

This blog's skin was made by Tidalforge

.::previous posts

zzz my previous blog had been hacked so i deleate ...

.::archive

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008

.::tagboard


 

Okay! this is the stupid lame part 2.... found out that i had been indulging myself in too much animes ( most of them are romance animes cause they ROCKS UPSIDE DOWN!) romance animes is highly recommended by me as it is nice, touching and sad... i cried a few times while watching some of those anime (okay i am not a cry baby so dun think about that !!!!) wow i am like super surprised that my december time table is filled with occasions! i will be having 3 chalet (haha) 1 of them is keith , another is my CCA and the last one is my irc friends.... hmm... i tinks thats all ! time to find a skin for my blog haha!


Got washed up on the beach @
3:55 AM