.::info

name:Shiro
age:Secret
likes:Anime and FRIENDS!
e-mail:abyss_nightdeath@hotmail.com

.::credit

This blog's skin was made by Tidalforge

.::previous posts

zzz my previous blog had been hacked so i deleate ...

.::archive

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008

.::tagboard


 

yo! back from training from like 12 pm and OMG THE COACH GO ABUSE US zzzz he made the whole team do frog jump around the whole parade square ( can u imagine how big is that even?) and from 1 corner to the other and back.... after i finish i can feel my legs having cramps but the funny part is some of my mates say they saw heaven after finishing it ( preety lame huh?) will be changing the blog skin soon as it is like SOOOOOO long since i giv a nice deco to my blog haha ^^ after my training i MET JUSTIN for the 2nd time and had a nice chat with him. ( he seems to have mature alot -_-) and den i went to J8 long john silver and had lunch with marcus ( our relationship is improving!) marcus told me he might not be able to enter higher chinese next year and that make me super sad... dun worry! gambare marcus! hmm this post seems to long so dere will be a part 2 ^^


Got washed up on the beach @
3:55 AM