.::info

name:Shiro
age:Secret
likes:Anime and FRIENDS!
e-mail:abyss_nightdeath@hotmail.com

.::credit

This blog's skin was made by Tidalforge

.::previous posts

Okay! this is the stupid lame part 2.... found out...

yo! back from training from like 12 pm and OMG THE...

zzz my previous blog had been hacked so i deleate ...

.::archive

November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008

.::tagboard


 

woo my chalet is starting on monday (wushu chalet by the way) and i am like so anxious.. nw me and marcus exchanging sms and he told me his mum wan to speak to me wtf -_-for nw i finally watch finish another anime thats has 120 episodes (thats the limit for nw but its still not over) so nw wait for new anime and on the way go find new animes ^^ haix school holiday left 1 more month before i must word hard for the streaming next year.. i tink i will feel very sad if the holiday ends cause my anime addict must be put to a stop...


Got washed up on the beach @
12:30 AM