.::tagboard


 

ahhh... sry guys for the lonnnnnnng time no post.. been lazy about blog and has been super active on anime community or so..... legs started acting up again (injury) after my wushu training today so is i wondering wth is wrong with my leg... hope can find a cure to cure it soon to prevent me from doing some basics warmup of my wushu training.... sec 2 is getting all so quiet and the class is surprising quiet except for some ppl that sits at the 2nd row!!! (kk jking) most of the lessons in class i will be sleeping and nt listening lessons and after that charging with all the information i get from guochang to stuff in my brains... exam arriving in 2 weeks ( DAMNIT!! ITS TO SOON LOR! SCREW THE TEACHERS!) hope can get full B3++ (I CAN DO IT!!!) kk nothin more.. cya guys


Got washed up on the beach @
4:35 AM